Emergency Planning For Healthcare
We provide emergency preparedness compliance for CMS (Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services) providers which means industry standardized templates, in-depth trainings, and instrumental emergency and disaster drills. It is our mission to support all healthcare providers so that they are prepared for emergencies and disasters.
CMS Emergency Preparedness Compliance Toolkit
Our new streamlined, user-friendly, CMS Compliance Toolkit is the template you’ve been searching for!
- Emergency Operations Plan-Using an “All-Hazards” approach
- Communications Plan-Designed to comply with requirements for internal, external, and redundant communications
- Policies and Procedures-Such as Evacuation, Shelter in Place, etc.
- Training and Exercise Program-includes exercise design guidebook, after action report template to help you develop your Training and Exercise Program
- Incident Command System
- Response Plans (Flood, Active Shooter, Workplace Violence, etc.)
- New-Requirements (Infectious Disease Response Plan and Omnibus Burden Final Rule Changes)
How to Prepare Your Company for Emergencies and Disasters
- Infectious Control Planning
- Surviving an Active Shooter Incident
- Crisis Communications, Media Relations, Public Information Officer
- Infection Control
- HAZMAT First Responder Operations/Awareness
- Workplace Violence
- Disaster Mental Health
- Personal preparednes
Drills and Exercises
We pride ourselves in offering our clients peace of mind by helping them prepare for, learn the skills to respond to and recover from a disaster. Drills and exercises are the perfect way to test your plan, prepare your staff, and improve your school’s safety.
Customized Emergency Plans
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Emergency Management Planning
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis
- All hazards emergency operations planning
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning
- IT and disaster recovery planning
- Medical Surge Planning