Shop Templates and Consulting Hours
Find emergency planning templates for all CMS healthcare providers, schools, and businesses.
CMS Emergency Preparedness Compliance Toolkit
2022 CMS Emergency Preparedness Compliance Toolkit – Pre-Order (May 15 download)
Cost: Pre-order special! $600.00 + BONUS 2020 Compliance Toolkit immediate download
Our new, streamlined, user-friendly, CMS Compliance Toolkit is the template you’ve been searching for. Purchase by February 28, 2022 to save $300 and receive a free, immediate download of our 2020 Toolkit to get you started while you wait for our 2022 product to be available.
- Emergency Operations Plan-Using an “All-Hazards” approach
- Communications Plan-Designed to comply with requirements for internal, external, and redundant communications
- Policies and Procedures-Such as Evacuation, Shelter in Place, etc.
- Training and Exercise Program-includes exercise design guidebook, after action report template to help you develop your Training and Exercise Program
- Incident Command System
- Response Plans (Flood, Active Shooter, Workplace Violence, etc.)
- New-Requirements (Infectious Disease Response Plan and Omnibus Burden Final Rule Changes)
School Emergency Preparedness Planning Toolkit
$850.00 + 2 hours of consulting COVID-19 Special! $600.00 + 2 Hours of Consulting + BONUS Pandemic Planning Guide
Our new streamlined, user-friendly, School Emergency Preparedness Planning Toolkit is the template you’ve been searching for to have the planning tools to respond to COVID-19 and other disasters!
The School Emergency Preparedness Toolkit is based upon four core emergency management and business continuity best practices. Plus Bonus Best Practice Documents!
Pandemic Planning Response Guide
$250.00 + 1 Hour of Consulting COVID-19 Special! $150.00 + 2 Hours of Consulting
This guide is divided into five different pandemic phases that provide information on triggers, actions, and tasks your organization can use to identify and implement your response plan. Additionally, it includes information on areas that must be considered as you fill the critical roles necessary for the continuity of your organization’s day-to-day operations.
Successful development and implementation of your plan will ensure your organization will effectively prepare for, respond to, and recover from a global pandemic.
Let Us Answer Your Questions!
$250.00 for 1 Hour of Consulting COVID-19 Special! $150.00 + 2 Hours of Consulting
Talk with our team of highly skilled consultants. Our Emergency Management experts can walk you through how to write a plan, how to create an effective drill or exercise, and anything else emergency management or business continuity related.