What We Do
What do we do? It’s simple really. We ENGAGE with your organization to launch or enhance your emergency management program. We PREPARE your entire team for disaster preparedness through necessary planning and trainings. And we help your organization RECOVER from disasters through innovative tools, support, and technical assistance.
Connect Consulting Services takes a holistic approach to emergency management, business continuity, and disaster recovery. We support our clients to prepare for, learn the skills to respond to, and recover from disaster through our customized and effective emergency preparedness planning, training and exercise services.
WOMEN-OWNEDPEACE OF MINDHOLISTIC APPROACH
Connect Consulting Services is a national woman-owned business that takes a holistic approach to emergency management, business continuity and disaster recovery for organizations, businesses and government agencies. We pride ourselves in offering our clients peace of mind by helping them prepare for, learn the skills to respond to and recover from disaster — all through our effective emergency management planning and training services.
With clients all over the country, Connect Consulting Services offers our clients a comprehensive and customized emergency management plan and training program – always providing an appropriately sized plan for each unique organization – to cover the bases of engaging, preparing, and recovering from disaster.
Our process is simple. We first assess our client’s internal and external risks and vulnerabilities to then help mitigate determined risks and plan for all other unforeseen risks. Our teams of highly trained emergency management professionals then jump in to train staff on emergency and safety procedures through disaster drills and exercises to support emergency response and recovery methods, and personal preparedness.
Comprehensive Customized Plans:
- All hazards emergency operations planning
- Business continuity planning
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning
- IT and disaster recovery planning
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and risk assessments
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA)
- Training development and delivery
- Exercise design and facilitation
- Security site assessments
- Compliance review and EM program assessments
List of trainings courses:
- Surviving an Active Shooter Incident
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Crisis Communications, Media Relations, Public Information Officer
- Disaster Memorandums of Understanding
- Disaster Exercise Design
- Emergency Management Planning
- CMS Emergency Preparedness Requirement Compliance
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis
- Incident Command System
- Infection Control
- IT & Disaster Recovery
- Flood, Fire, and Earthquake Prep
- HAZMAT First Responder Operations/Awareness
- Medical Surge Planning
- Workplace Violence
- Disaster Mental Health
- Personal preparedness
If our massive list of training courses isn’t enough, we are happy to design and deliver customized training courses and/or personnel needs to support clients’ planning programs and safety processes.